Monday, 17 August 2009

All The Flowers....

Welcome to this weeks celebration of MoJo turning 100.
To help celebrate, all the MoJo Makers have contributed
their very own sketches.So every day this week, there will be a new
sketch.
My sketch will be posted on Thursday and for my sketch
I will be giving away a Verve Stamp set from the new releases.
The stamp set will be my choice.
So you want to know how to win this stamp?
Make a card using my sketch and leave a comment on my Blog post with my sketch and I will pick a winner using random org.
I can't wait to see all your creations.

MoJo 100

Inside

I just want to say I am sorry I am late getting my post uploaded.
Dh and I are on vacation and we had a very busy weekend.
We both belong to the Oldies Car Club and on Sat. we all met up and went on a
Car cruise.
The weather was gorgeous and we had an awesome turn out.
Later that evening we went out to the dance with the members from
the club.Was late getting home and had to be up very early on Sunday
for our Car show.It was the biggest Show and Shine for the club .
The weather again was gorgeous and so hot(over 100 F).
To finish off an Hot afternoon, we went to a friends house from the club and
spent the rest of the evening in the pool to cool off and then had a wonderful
BBQ and then played some Lawn darts.BY the time I got home, I was so tired (a good Tired), we just went to bed.
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
INk: SU bordering blue
Accessories:Off ray ribbon,EK success Border punch,Nesties pinking ciricles,
glitter pen.
I hope you all enjoy the wonderful sketches and take part in celebrating with us .
Please check out the MoJo Blog to see all the creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

7 comments:

TannyP said...

Wow! Your card really stood out for me as a true beauty! Great job!!

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Very pretty! love it :)

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv the colors you used, gorgeous card!

enjoy *~*

Juls said...

gorgeous!Love The sentiment, the colours are beautiful! love the card and how you have decorated the inside of the card!

Lisbeth said...

WOW;Very pretty!!!
Hugs, Lisbeth

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah. All your cards are lovely but this one stands out!

Laura Thorpe said...

Sarah, I love these colors! Such a beautiful card.