Friday, 21 August 2009

Because Of You!

Its day 5 of the MoJo celebration.
Is everyone having fun with it, I know I am.
I am so enjoying all the sketches from the MoJo Makers.
Todays sketch is by Teresa.WEndy was on vacation and
Teresa stepped up and did another wonderful sketch.
Teresa is also giving away more Blog candy.
Please check out her blog and leave a comment.


Another wonderful sketch. I love the circles on this sketch.
I used my pinking nesties for the circles and what I cut off the circles
on the front of the card I used to decorate the inside of my card.
I used more of the paper from the same MM pad.

Inside

Supplies:
Paper:MM
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Su
Accessories:K&Co navy pearls, MA ribbon,Glitter pen, Nesties pinking circles.


I hope you all take part.Thanks for visiting.Be sure to go to the Mojo Monday Sketch Blog and check out the other mojo makers wonderful creations!
Have a wonderful Friday.

6 comments:

Juls said...

this is beautiful! such an elegant card!

Biscuitlid said...

Beautiful card, so pure and I love that sentiment

Victoria
x

Oma said...

Gorgeous card!

Gloria said...

Lovely

Carol Matthews said...

Hi Sarah:
I love your style! I've been admiring your work on Mojo Monday but didn't realize you were in NS! I lived in New Minas for six years, now we're in Truro. Congratulations on your gorgeous work!
Cheers
Carol

Conniecrafter said...

pretty, like how the circles go off the card!