Monday, 24 August 2009

Cast All your Cares....

Its Monday and time for another MoJo Monday sketch.
I hope everyone had fun taking part in the MoJo 100 celebrations.
I sure had fun with all the sketches.Thanks MoJo Makers for all the
wonderful sketches.
I also had fun all last week, DH and I were on vacation.So were several friends of ours and we spent most of the week together.We went on a couple of day trips.
The weather was gorgeous and Hot Hot Hot. We spend all the afternoons in the pool playing around and having fun.We were like a bunch of kids.
We all said it was the best vacation ever.
We are gonna plan it so we all can be off next summer together as well.




Julee is rocking the sketches.
For my card I used some Heidi grace papers. I am not a big fan of purple but
I loved the colors in these papers.
Supplies:
Paper: Heidi grace
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Versa color
Accessories:Labels nesties, Kaisercraft rhinestones,Provocraft eyelet,Offray ribbon.
Please be sure and check out the rest of my fellow MoJo Makers and
see their wonderful creations.
Thanks for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Love the colour combo's on this Sarah!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic!!! Great colors and patterns!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is gorgeous!