Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Coffee tastes better with OCCC &CC233 !

Coffee tastes better with a friend and also with OCCC and CC233.
The first card is for the color challenge CC233 on SCS,which was to use
Real Red, Chocolate Chip and Kraft.
I had the craft color and use the closest I had for the other 2 colors.
We could also use a neutral color, so I used a creamy white.
When I saw this color challenge, I just had to make a card with it. I so love the colors together.This may be my new fav colors,lol.



I used an older Mojo Sketch for this card and I am pleased with how it turned out.I also used stamps from Flourishes. I figured I start using more of the stamps I have been ignoring.I stamped the cup on the red CS and cut it out and popped it up.Added some glitter around the cup with a Sakura glitter pen.
Pierced around the top half of the card.

Supplies:
Paper:Heidi grace
Stamps:Flourishes
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon, K & Co pearls,Octagon nesties,MS border punch,
Glitter pen, Piercing tool.

Insides



For this card I used Jen's awesome sketch and the OCCC challenge,
which was to use the new in colors of SU.
I didn't have any of the new colors and went with colors that I thought was close
by comparing it to the colors in the book.
I embossed the brown and the dusty pink color using a CB folder.
Stamped the mug and cut it out and glued it.
Supplies:
Paper: Cardstock
Stamps:Flourishes
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon,$store pearls,Glitter pen,K& Co. metal ,CB embossing folder.

Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Please visit again.
Have a wonderful Wednesday.

8 comments:

Juls said...

both of these are gorgeous! so stylish! love the big red coffee mug!! would like that in my kitchen cupboard....I now have a sudden desire to put the kettle on!

danceswithhooves said...

Wow Sarah these are both so regal and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie Henderson said...

I love your coffee cards, they are awesome, love the colors.

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Both are gorgeous!! Love the rich colors of both!! And the sketch and bow on the first are stunning!!

Silke said...

Sarah - both cards are just gorgeous!!! The rich colors are awesome!!! Thank you for playing the OCC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

iriseyes said...

Sarah, these are 2 lovely and elegant cards! As are all your creations, I might add! :)
TFS!!

deb said...

Sarah I absolutely love your creations. They are all so classy and well thought out. I love layers so you are one of my kind of fellow card makers. Glad the east coast got some sunshine this summer, even with hurricane Bill

Alice said...

Such a beautiful cards! My fav is the first one, love the ribbon and the colors!
Alice