Monday, 3 August 2009

Happy BIrthday !

Wow, what a blog hop Verve had on saturday for its 2nd Anniversary.
I took part in it and I am so glad I did.
I found many new blogs I hadn't seen before.I have many saved to check out when I have more time.
I am in shock over the amount of hits my blog has seen the last of couple days.
I want to Thank each and everyone for all your wonderful comments on my card
found >>Here .
Also Thank you Julee for letting me be a part of this.
Congrats on 2 years of Verve-alicious stamps.

Now its time for Monday MoJo sketch and since its the beginning of a new month, that means it time for another contest.
Julee will have a winner for every 50 entries up to a max of seven winners.
Winners will receive a Verve stamp set of their choice(value of $24.)
So go and get your MoJO on and you may be the next winner.

Julee has out done it again with another fab sketch.I made this card
for a very special person for her birthday. I am also working on a little something to go with this card,will upload as soon as its done.




inside view

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
INk: SU
Accessories: Offray ribbon, circle nesties, labels one nesties, Bow maker.

Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers
for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful MOnday.

9 comments:

scrapaliciousleo said...

I love your layering techniques! I also love the way you decorate the inside of your card. I will try this technique real soon. Thanks for sharing your awesome talent!!! lol for my benefit!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Gorgeous card Sarah!! Love the olive and gray color combo! And your nesties are fabulous!!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is a beauitful birthday card!

enjoy *~*

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is really pretty!!

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah! The inside was awesome. TFS!

itsabrt said...

This color combo is so beautiful! I love how you created that spectacular bow and the use of layering! BR-T

Terri E. said...

Love your color combo, it really pops! Awesome job on the Mojo Monday sketch.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Stampin' Pam said...

Fabulous card Sarah - your BOW is to die for! How did you make that double bow effect? I love it.

Shesjetlagd said...

I absolutely LOVE this card. Interesting layers & great colors!