Wednesday, 19 August 2009

Happy Birthday!

Happy Wednesday and welcome back to day 3 of MoJo 100 Celebration.
All the MoJo Makers have designed a sketch for each day this week.
Todays sketch is designed by Teresa.
Teresa is also giving away some Verve blog candy as well, so please be sure to visit her blog and leave a comment to be entered to win.

I sorta deviated a bit from the sketch, lol.
After I did the border punch , I didn't want to cover it up so I added the sentiment to the bottom right corner.I hope Teresa doesn't mind.


Inside

I used more of the MM papers from the same paper pad as yesterdays card.
Only today I played with the blues.
I don't normally use blues much , but I have to say, after this card,
I am loving the colors.
Supplies:
Paper: MM
Stamps: Verve
Ink: SU Bordering blue
Accessories:Offray ribbon, BOw maker, Nesties labels,Hero Arts Pearls,Fiskars border punch,glitter pen.

Please check back tomorrow for my sketch and another chance to win some Verve blog candy.
Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful day.

No comments: