Sunday, 23 August 2009

Its A Boy...

Welcome back to the final day of MoJo100 celebration and
sketch #7.It has been a full week of sketches and I hope you all had fun taking part.Todays sketch was designed by Mary.
What a fun sketch,perfect to use up the bits and pieces of paper
left from all the previous sketches.
I now have a wonderful set of cards ,which I plan to make a
nice box to diplay these cards , then give to a special person.
I hope she will like them.
I will post a pic of the box with all the cards in a couple of days.

inside

Supplies:
Paper:MM
Stamps:Verve
Ink:SU
Accessories:K & Co pearls,MA ribbon,Foof-a-La Clear button, glitter pen, fiskars border punch.

Thank you all for visitng and taking part in MoJo100 celebrations.
I will be back later this afternoon with the winner of my blog candy.
Have a wonderful sunday.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Loved seeing all your cards this week! So one is very lucky to receive them!!!
A fun week thanks for sharing your talent.

Juls said...

this is beautiful! Love how you have done the inside of the card!

Mary Fish said...

Hop, Hoppity sweet. Love what you did with my MOJOMARY sketch. Hugs, Mary