Wednesday, 12 August 2009

OCC & Sweet & SImple !

Hi All, Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
I have a couple more days and then its vacation for me again.
I have been very busy at work and at home.I have been busy creating
in my happy room.So please keep checking back and see what I have
been up to.
I've combined a couple of challenges.
I used an inspiration piece from OCC and Jen's sketch.
I took the colors and the harvest theme and this is my creation.




I stamped the acorn and pumpkins on orange pattern paper and then cut
them out . I added some sparkle with a glitter pen.I pop dotted a couple and glued the rest.Punched a couple layers with MS border punch and then layered them.
Supplies:
Paper: BG
Stamps:Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories:Sheer ribbon(unknown),MS branch punch,MS border punch,glitter
pen.
This next card is for a challenge that Charmaine is doing for the Verve
2nd Anniversary.She is doing a giveaway and the card has to be Sweet and Simple one layer card.This was much harder than I thought,lol since I love working with layers.
You should see my desk from all the cards I scrapped,lol.
I started with a piece of white card stock , used Spellbinders ' Fleur De Lis'
borders and Pendants dies.I die cutted the pendant and then put it back
in the center with some adhesive pearls.I embossed the pendant on the inside.
I embossed a couple of lines using my score it.Added some sheer ribbon.
Supplies:
Paper;Bazzill CS
Stamps;Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories: Pendants and borderabilities from Spellbinders,BG pearls, MA ribbon,BOw Maker.
A couple of people asked how I made the double bow.
I used a Bow maker , it makes awesome bows.
Thanks for visiting and I love to hear from you all.
Please keep checking back, I have more projects to upload over the next week.
Have a wonderful day.

6 comments:

TannyP said...

Both cards are awesome, but that sweet & simple one really takes my breath away. Lovely work!

Gloria said...

Love the pumpkin and acorn card and the sweet and simple is awesome.

June Houck said...

I had to stop by and get my Sarah fix; both cards are beautiful, but I especially love the white card with the pearls and fleur de lis. Stunning!

Jenny Gropp said...

Beautiful cards!

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. TFS

Beverly's Stamping Beehive said...

Very pretty! I absolutely return to loving Fleur de lis designs every time I see one - and this is no different! I might have a go look-see now at Spellbinders, always great to see a product in action first - thanks for more lovely, lovely cards!