Monday, 31 August 2009

Season's Greetings...

Hi MoJo Peeps, its time for another MoJo Monday, and my 1st christmas card for this year.I don't believe I have ever started my Christmas cards this early.
This sketch was a bit trickie for me. It really had me
challenging my MoJo , but then that is why its called a challenge,lol.
I couldn't decide what to put in the panels on the left, so I used the ribbon
bow as one of the panels.After I had the ornament stamped , it was too big for
my circles, so I went rectangular.


Inside view
Supplies:
Paper:Imaginisce
Stamps: Verve
Ink: SU
Accessories:Offray ribbon, K&Co pearls,Provocraft snowflake,glitter pen
Su ticket punch.
Thank you for visiting and I hope you all take part. I love to see everyone's creations. Please check out my fellow MoJo Makers for their awesome
creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Denise said...

This is a Very Beautiful Christmas card!!

rubberstampinzone said...

Your card is beautiful. I love that ribbon and the paper piecing! The inside is just a pretty as the outside!