Monday, 10 August 2009

Thinking Of You !

Welcome to another week of MoJo Monday .
I sorta struggled with this sketch because I couldn't decide on
which paper to use and what sentiment.
After wasting about an hour, I finally went with my first choice.
After having the card done it still didn't look right to me ,
it looked to washed out , so I added it to a brown card base to pick up the brown ribbon and pearls I used.
I love the sketch and how Julee has the ribbon added to it.







If you need to an extra dose of MoJo , Julee is having a
Anni-Verve-sary celebration over at the SCS forum. SHe has designed 5 new sketches.
So be sure to go and check them out.
Supplies:
Paper: MAnhattan"Autumn Leaves"
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento and MS
Accessories: Offray ribbon,EK success punch.$store pearls, Pinking nesties.
Thank you for visiting and please be sure to check out the rest of the
MoJo makers for their awesome creations. Julee and the Girls rock!
Have a wonderful Monday !

4 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous elegant card!!

Mary Fish said...

So pretty. Love the three little brads below the sentiment . . . those sweet details always grab my eye. Hugs, Mary

Biscuitlid said...

Another stunning card, I'm following your blog from now, you have some amazing creations on here

Victoria
x

Shesjetlagd said...

Gorgeous card!! :)