Sunday, 23 August 2009

We're in This Together 3-D !

The challenge on Stamptacular this week is 3-D.
For my card I used Verve stamps "Fleur de Lis" and oval frame.
I stamped with Versamark and embossed with Black EBP.
I layered it several times for the 3-D look.




View of card laid flat.


Inside of card.
Supplies:
Paper:My Mind's Eye "Andrea Victoria"
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:MA ribbon, $store rhinestones,Ranger EBP,Oval nesties,plastic buttons.
Winner of my blog candy for taking part in the MoJo100 celebrations using my sketch is>>>>>
Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:
20

Timestamp: 2009-08-24 02:31:57 UTC
#20 is Chrissy(DancesWith Hooves)
Chrissy, email me your addy and as soon as I received my stamps, (Hopefully sometime this week) I will get it postal to you.
Thank you everyone for taking part and I hope you enjoyed the MoJo Celebrations.
Please visit tomorrow for my MoJo Monday card.
Have a wonderful evening.

11 comments:

Juls said...

very elegant!! Love the colour combo and the dimention you have created!

Liza said...

This is a beautiful card, so very elegant. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Sprytebyrd said...

This is beautiful!! Great layering and beautiful layout!
Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
Dee

Betty Wright said...

This is stunning, Sarah!!! LOVE your cut work detailing and dimension. Great colors, too!!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is just so beautiful. Love what you did with Fleur de Lis. Thanks for joining in the challenge at SSC:)

jannekescreations said...

Awesome card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

Janneke X

danceswithhooves said...

HOLY CATS I won! Oh my goodness! I guess I was far too busy being entranced by your beautiful cards to notice the little bit at the bottom of the post about the stamps! I am SO excited! I will be emailing you in a second with my address.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
-Chrissy

Tertia said...

This is beautiful!!! I love the colours and everything else about it.

Crafting Joanne said...

This is truly beautiful Sarah, wonderful layering and LO.

Thanks for joining us this week at SSC.

Joanne x

betty_boop said...

Beautiful card!

Paula said...

What an elegant card! Just fab! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Pleasantly,
Paula