Tuesday, 18 August 2009

With Sympathy !

Welcome back to day 2 of MoJo 100 celebration.
Every day this week there will be a new sketch, each designed by
one of the MoJo Makers.
Todays sketch was designed by Maria.
I hope you all take part in celebrating with us and check out the
Mojoliciousness from the MoJo Makers.




Inside

While sifting thru my papers, I found this paper pad from MM I had forgotten.
All the papers in this pad are shades of blues and greens.
So I decided I will use this pad for the rest of the sketches for this week and make a set of cards.I also used a punch I've had for sometime and don't believe
I ever used.

Supplies:
Paper: Making Memories
Stamps: Verve
Ink: SU Kiwi Kiss
Accessories:
MA ribbon, Bazzill ribbon brad, $store rhinsetones,Fiskars border punch.

Please keep checking back to see the rest of the sketches .
My sketch will be posted on Thursday and I will be giving away
A Verve stamp set from the new releases.

Have a wonderful Tuesday.

4 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

Hi Sarah
another beautiful card. Left you a little something on my blog

Victoria
x

Juls said...

I always think sympathy cards are the hardest to make. You have done a fab job, love the colours you have chosen, its a very stylish card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Fabulous card :) Isn't this fun!!

Ankhs said...

Beautiful Sympathy card!