Monday, 28 September 2009

A Cup of Life.....

Good MoJo Monday peeps.
Here is another fab sketch by our talented leader "Julee".
She has created some awesome sketches, along with designing some
awesome stamps.I am loving these coffee and tea stamps.
So easy to mix and match.
Head on over to the Verve Store and Mojo Monday and get some
Verve-a-licous and MoJo-licious.
For my card I used this color combo of red, cream and brown.
Its my new fab color combo .


Inside

Supplies:
Paper: Heidi grace,red, brown, cream CS.
Stamps:Verve
Ink: Su
Accessories: Labels nesties,MA ribbon,Glitter pen.
Thank you for visiting, please come again.
I am working on some projects for my Stamptacular challenges.
I will post my first challenge this coming weekend.
Don't forget to check out my fellow MoJo Makers.
Have a wonderful Monday.

5 comments:

chercroppin said...

It's gorgeous Sarah! Lovely color combo, and I've got to get buy on my Mojo as well....tfs!!

Debbie said...

This is stunning... love the color combo as well...

June Houck said...

This is drop dead gorgeous! Perfectly done in every way. Love it, Sarah :)

Christi said...

Absolutely stunning!!

mochamama said...

Beautiful card Sarah. I live in Berwick NS