Friday, 4 September 2009

Good Luck with Scallop Mania !

Stamptacular challenge for this week is Scallop Mania.
You have to use some sort of scallops on your project.

DH had asked me to make him a card for a girl at work.
She was a student for the summer and her last day is tomorrow.
SO I used this challenge to create my card.
I used my scallop nesties, MS lace doily border punch.
I also used the OCCC sketch for my card.
Trying to play catch up with my challenges.
This week has went by really fast and not much time in my stamp room.
I was off yesterday and spent most of it running around for DH.
He bought another Mustang, 1984 GT, 5L.A very powerful car in very good condition.We are restoring it back to original and I was busy picking up
parts he needed.We manage to get everything we needed from 1 guy.
Hopefully after the weekend all it will need , will be a new paint job.
I can't wait to see it painted, Its gonna look so sharp.
We have taken it on several runs with the car club.
DH is like a kid in a candy store.




Pocket Fold


Out of the pocket.

If you haven't been to Stamptacular, you should visit,they host a new Challenge
every Sunday.
Now for some exciting news, I was asked to part of their Design team.
I am so excited to part of this team and I can't wait to start working with the rest of the team and take part in all the awesome challenges they have in store..
Hop on over and check out the challenges and meet the rest of the design team.
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve & SU
Ink: SU
Accessories:Offray ribbon, $store rhinestones,Scallop nesties, MS border punch,Provocraft metal flowers.
Thanks for visiting and I love hearing your comments.
Have a wonderful day !

8 comments:

itsabrt said...

This is so lovely! Beth

Juls said...

wow!! this is just beautiful!

Liza said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

Liza x

Gloria said...

Congrats on dt! Lovely card!

Rose said...

beautiful!! love the papers and flower :) thanks for joining us on OCC this week :)
rose - guest designer

Chrissy (DancesWithHooves) said...

Very lovely Sarah!

Enjoy the new Mustang - sounds like a lot of fun!

Sprytebyrd said...

This is awesome! Love the color!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular this week! Hope to see you again soon!
Dee

jannekescreations said...

Beautiful card ;0)
Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

Janneke X