Friday, 18 September 2009

Happy Birthday & Hello Pumpkin !

Hi everyone, I have a couple of cards for a few challenges I combined.
I had promise I would get them uploaded a few days ago but things has been hetic.
I was helping DH get the 84 Mustang ready for our run on Wed. nite.
We had totally stripped out the whole interior of the card and replaced it with
newer.
I am happy to say the inside is totally done.All that has to be done now is some minor work on the outside and then a new paint job.I will take some pics this weekend of the inside. It is looking very sharp.
Both DH and I are very pleased with how it turned out.
We are getting a lot of compliments on the car. I can't wait for the outside to be
done.



This card is based on SCS SC246 card sketch for this week and the color challenge from one of the Diva's from Verve, for the Sept.
release.I love this sketch!
I didn't have the exact colors , so went as close as possible with what I had.
I also wanted a masculine birthday card for a very special person, who birthday is coming up.I've had this stamp set I won from Our Daily Bread for some time
and this is the first time I've used it.I am loving this and will be checking out
their stamps to get more.
Supplies:
Paper:BG Archaic
Stamps:ODB, Verve,Inkadinkado
Ink:Memento
Accessories: MM brads and eyelets, jute,Corner rounder,Tombow markers.
This card is based on Jen's Sketch and OCCC
challenge which was to make a fall/autumn card using browns , oranges, reds.
Jen's sketch was awesome and one I will be using again and again.
Supplies:
Paper:Cosmo Cricket
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento,Versa color
Accessories:Recollections pearls, MM hardware,Pinking circle nesties.
Thank you for visiting and I love to hear your comments.
I want to say Thank you to the people who email me and tell me
they love my cards and how inspiring it is to them.
It really is amazing how many people get inspired by someone else's cards.
Also its really enjoyable reading all your emails and comments.
Thank you again.
Have a wonderful day. I will be back this weekend with more cards.

1 comment:

Christi said...

Both of your cards are awesome!! Wow!!