Monday, 21 September 2009

You're My Cup Of Tea...MoJo Monday !

Welcome to another MoJo Monday sketch and if its your cup of tea,
then check it out and play along.
I am loving this stamp set along with the coffee set.
So very versatile and so many ways to use this set.
I am loving it.
I embossed the images using black EBP.
I also used a fiskars border punch for the scallops.I've had this punch for
some time and has only used it a couple of times.
When I saw this sketch, I went searching for it,knowing it would be perfect for this card.


Inside

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink: VersaMark, EBP.
Accessories: Offray ribbon, fiskars border punch, Versamark, Black EBP,
$store gemstones, Labels five nesties.
Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out my fellow
Have a wonderful Monday.


3 comments:

Juls said...

just gorgeous! LOVE the colour combo!!

chercroppin said...

Love it Sarah, it's absolutely gorgeous!!

rubberstampinzone said...

major gorgeous-ness going on with your card. I love it! The colors are fabulous . Love that ribbon too!