Monday, 14 September 2009

You've Got Style.....MoJo Monday !

MoJo Monday has style....
I finally received my stamps , took over 3 weeks, they got held
up at customs.
I couldn't wait to ink this stamp set up.
I have been loving all the white spaces I've been seeing on cards lately and
decided to give it a try.I am not sure I succeeded, I had left the white blank ,wasn't sure I liked it,then went and embossed it.Not sure I like this but
as it was getting late, I left it as is.



inside
Supplies:
Paper:Jennibowlin
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:$store Ribbon, MM rhinestones, Pinking nesties,MS border punch,
glitter pen.
Please visit the MoJo Monday blog and check out all the awesome
cards from the rest of the MoJo Makers.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Monday.
I have a couple more cards ready to upload, please check back.

5 comments:

Juls said...

just stunning!! I want those shoes!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

What a fun card, Sarah! Love the Nesties you used.

Biscuitlid said...

You've got the whote space just right, it looks really luxurious with the embossing on. Like the inside too

Victoria
x

Christi said...

Too stinkin' cute!!!!!

Denise said...

What? Not sure if you like this? I love it! I was like immediately thinking...what shoe stamps do I have to redo this?

It is awesome!
Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com