Monday, 5 October 2009

Autumn Wishes....MoJo Monday

Welcome to another MoJo Monday.
Today is the first Monday of the month and that
means its contest time.
So dust off your Mojo and get ready to play.
Julee will have one winner for every 75 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24 value).



I received my stamps in record time this month and couldn't wait to ink them up.I love this wreath.I stamped it in black on ivory and then on orange paper.
I cut out the berries from the orange and pop dotted them onto the wreath.
I love the dimension it gives the card.
Inside

Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps: Verve
INk:Versafine
Accessories:Circle nesties, MS border punch,$store black gems,MA ribbon.


I hope you can all play along, I love to see all your creations.
Please be sure to check out the rest of my fellow Mojo Makers and leave some loving.
Have a wonderful Monday!

9 comments:

chercroppin said...

Wow Sarah, this is GORGEOUS! Love how you made it 3-D! It's just fabulous!

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

So rich and gorgeous!! Love this!

Juls said...

fab!! Love the dotty ribbon!

Georgia said...

Hi Sarah, Love the card and the sketch. Can't wait to get started on doing it!

Regina (TheStampin'Bean) said...

This is beautiful, and perfect for Fall.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, inside and out! Love your popped up berries and fall colors.

Mary J said...

So warm and welcoming! And what great attention to detail - love it!

Mary Fish said...

What a stunning card. I love color choices, ribbon and the font. Hugs, Mary

Alice said...

This is awesome!!
Alice