Monday, 19 October 2009

A Bird Sings ........MoJo 109 !

Welcome to another wonderful MoJo Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.
My weekend wasn't the best. I am still fighting the flu bug a bit,
but hopefully over the worst.
Plus my laptop has been acting up, running so slow, so much on it. and I couldn't get my Microsoft word to work.I had to do a restore and then I couldn't
get it up and running.Took me a couple of hrs to finally get it working.
I then backed up everything on my external HD, should have done that months ago.
After making sure I had everything saved,I started deleting some things
from my pc.
Wow, I didn't realize I had so many pics and folders.Took me another couple of hrs till I had everything done.
My puter seems to be working ok now.
Lesson learned....to back up more often.

Julee keeps designing awesome sketches to work with.
I had to move my center panel off center a bit and my circle to
the left to work with my images.So hopefully it will still be ok,lol.




Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink;SU
Accessories:Hero Arts pearls, MA ribbon, Nesties,glitter pen.


I hope you all can get your MoJo working and start creating.Don't forget to check out the rest of the Mojo Makers and see their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

chercroppin said...

Wow Sarah, this is absolutely gorgeous girl! Love the soft color palette you chose...and that bird and sentiment...lovely!

Juls said...

beautiful! such a gorgeously elegant card! and the colours are just beautiful!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is gorgeous Sarah, I am so sorry you have been feeling bad, take care!

enjoy *~*

Wendy said...

Oh so pretty Sarah, love the color combo!

Wendy said...

Oh, and get better soon!

Stamping with Murphy said...

Beautiful! Love the DP and the wonderful sentiment, your bird is so perfect on the card! Thanks for a great challenge this week!