Monday, 26 October 2009

Christmas Wishes.........MoJo110

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday.
Julee keeps designing awesome sketches and stamps.
Did you all see the new Verve releases friday night?
If you didn't, then you need to go and check them out,
I tell you they are gorgeous, I can't wait to get my hands on
this release and start inking them up.I have many ideas
floating around in my head.
This must be a sickness,lol, to be thinking of stamps and what you are gonna make with them.

I made this sketch into a Christmas card, I need to start
stock piling them.So most every card you will see from me for awhile
will be Christmas. I hope you won't get tired of seeing them.


The little snowflakes are the cutouts from the border punches.

+

Supplies:
Paper:BG "Wassail Collection"
Stamps: Verve, Inkadinkado
Ink: TH
Accessories:MS snowflake punch, snow flurry border punch and corner punch,
MA ribbon,pinking nesties, glitter pen.

Please visit again, I love hearing from you all.
Don't forget to check out rest of the MoJo Makers and see their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful MOnday.

10 comments:

chercroppin said...

Wow Sarah, it's gorgeous!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just beautiful, Sarah! I love the colors and never get sick of Christmas cards!

Selene Kempton said...

Your balance of color is right on! Beautiful job with the sketch.. A wow.

Mary J said...

Hello Sarah - I love your card! Gorgeous colours and fantastic balance - fab job!

Biscuitlid said...

very classy christmas card

Victoria
x

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah this is fabulous, great job, adorable snowflakes!

enjoy *~*

Gloria said...

Sarah, another gorgeous card!!!

Marisa said...

Absolutely LOVE what you've done with the mojo sketch this week! Great colours and card!

Liza said...

A stunning card Sarah, I love your layout and your DPs.

Liza x

rubberstampinzone said...

gorgeous. I love the colors and the mojo sketch. You've made a beautiful card.