Sunday, 11 October 2009

Happy Haunting!

Hello peeps, welcome back to another Sunday with Stamptacular.
The challenge for this week is to make a card or project using a well known
cartoon character.
Since I didn't have any cartoon stamps, I found this image of Pluto online and it went so well with this DP from SU.
I have this post scheduled to go for Sunday, I am in Moncton visiting
with my family for Thanksgiving and spending some quality time with my
granddaughter.




Our sponsor for this week is "Your Next Stamp"
The stamp set is Just swimming by Mermaid.


SO get creative and upload your project and be eligible
for this set.
I love to see your creations.

Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps:Clear stamps, Verve
Ink:SU
Accessories:$store gems, MA ribbon,glitter pen,Long rectangular nesties.

I hope you all can take part.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.



4 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

so cute. Enjoy your weekend with your grandaughter

Victoria
x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Sarah,

I hope you are having a fabulous time with family. I love your Pluto card. THAT is exactly how I react around bats...except I RUN. ICK!

jannekescreations said...

This card is sooooo cute ;0)

Happy Hunting *wink

Janneke X

Aud Kirsten said...

What a cute Pluto card!