Monday, 12 October 2009

Harvest Blessings!

Hi Everyone...
Today is Thanksgiving for Canadians and I wish everyone a very
Happy Thanksgiving!
I am late getting my card uploaded as I spent the weekend with my
family to celebrate Thanksgiving.
I went to Moncton to be with my Son,DIL and my beautiful granddaughter.
They moved to Moncton from Ont. and just bought a new home.
Its huge and so beautiful.
Both my daughters and their spouses visited as well.Its not often I get to see them all together.
I got to spend some quality time with my DGD Avery.I don't get to see her much as I like, and she is growing up so fast.She will be 2 in NOv.
She is so precious and very smart for her age.
I had an awesome time.

Today is also MoJo Monday and Julee has done it again with another awesome
sketch.What better way to celebrate Mojo than with a Thanksgiving card.


Inside

Supplies:
Paper:K & Co.
Stamps: Verve
Ink:TH distress
Accessories:Offray ribbon,$store rhinestones,MM corner hardware.

Thank you for visiting and don't forget to check out my fellow
MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day.



4 comments:

maryr917 said...

this is such a beautiful card-thanks for sharing your thanksgiving story also-grandkids are so precious-glad you had time with yours

realtor in Vancouver said...

Hi. Beautiful Thanksgiving card, actually it is very similar to one we got. Thanksgiving is my favorite feast and I can not imagine this time of year without it. I'm thankful for many things but mostly for my family and health.

Take care,
Jay

chercroppin said...

So pretty Sarah, perfect Mojo!

Anita said...

Great card...I love it! Thank you for the inspiration!