Sunday, 25 October 2009

It's Fall Y'All...........Happy Birthday !

Hello Peeps, Time for another challenge.
Stamptacular challenge for this week is "It's Fall Y'all.
This week you will be creating a fall themed card or project
using traditional fall colors.
I know my project doesn't have the traditional colors,
but I used SU Autumn Traditions DP.
SO I think its ok,lol.
I created this project for my friend, who's birthday was Wed.
I had bought a couple of these garden baskets at the store when
they went on clearance and when I saw the fall bulbs, it was like
a light bulb went off.I knew what I was gonna give my friend
for her birthday.She loves gardening, so it all tied in together.
Her birthday and the challenge came together.
I picked up some bulbs, a pr of nice gardening gloves, some tools.
I remember seeing this watering card template awhile back and searched till I found it and just had to make it to go with her gift. The template can be found here>>>>>>Watering Can
I filled the can with some Swiss Chocolates.
The card was done using one of the sketches for the new Verve releases.


+

+
My friend was so pleased. She loved the project.
It was also made using my fav stamp set.
I just love this flower and have used it many times over and over.
Its so versatile and can be used for many occasions.
Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:MS picket fence border punch,MS branch punch,MA ribbon,
silver brads from my stash,Nesties labels,CB embossing folder,glitter pen.
The sponsor for this week is ........Shaz at Funky Fairy.
Thank you for visiting and be sure and visit the rest of the team,
to see their wonderful creations.
Also check out Stamptacular for the blog hop today for some fun and wonderful prizes.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

12 comments:

Stitchinwitch said...

Beautiful card. I left a comment on my favourite stamp on another post

Piali said...

Sarah...I'm speechless...Stunnin' project..Love it...Your friend is very lucky.
Hugs
Piali.

jannekescreations said...

Wow Sarah, this is sooooooo beautiful ;0)

Janneke X

Cindy said...

Hi Sarah, your favorite set is beautiful I can see why you love it so much. My favorite at the moment is thoughts and prayers stamp set by Stampin up. I just find it so versatile and you can do most anything with it. I've used it for birthdays, sympathy and thank you cards. Cindy

KarenB said...

Beautiful work! I am digging your favorite stamp set as well!! I like all the sentiments but the flowers are just delicate and beautiful too!!

Hazel said...

I love your fav stamp set x

Gloria said...

Wow, what an awesome collection and how lucky your friend is to receive this absolutely beautiful gift!

Carolyn said...

Sarah I love this project. I would love to know how you made the watering can. It is just so gorgeous. Great, no fantastic, job.
Hugs xx
Carolyn
Fellow Stamptacular DT member

Aud Kirsten said...

Wow Sarah, this is really beautiful!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, what an awesome gift, everything is just beautiful, so well done!

Alice said...

Wow! Special set!!! Adorable.
Alice

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Wow Sarah...this is drop dead gorgeous. SOOOO STUNNING. I adore this set. It is my most favorite Verve set ever!