Sunday, 18 October 2009

Spooktacular Challenge with SSC!

Welcome to another Stamptacular Challenge.
Todays challenge is to create a SPOOKY Halloween themed card
or project.
I don't have many Halloween stamps as I don't tend to make many halloween cards.So I used some Dimensional stickers for my project.
I used SU paper and clear stamps for the sentiments.
I started this project early to have it done in time for the deadline but
had to ask Miss Cill to allow me more time to finish it.
Thank you Priscilla.
I only manage to get it done under the deadline.
I came down with a terrible cold and have been feeling very yucky.
I am feeling a lot better now and hopefully over the worst..
For my project,I tried out the Easel card , its a very cool technique.

It looked complicated till I started it ,but it was very easy to follow.
The instructions can be found here>>>Easel Card
I made a few changes and turned my card into a 5"x5'".
I also made a little treat package to go with my card.

Side View>

I covered some minature hersheys with bits of SU paper.
Took a piece of CS and scored it top and bottom for my holder.
Decorated it with some DP, added a ribbon for closure.


Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Clear stamps
INk: SU
Accessories: Dimensional stickers, Offray ribbon, MS border punch.

Get creative and show us your awesome projects.
You will have a change to win , as we have 2 sponsors this Sunday.
First sponsor this week is: Digital Stamp Oasis
Prize is: 5 digital images of winner's choice
Link to store is:Digital Stamp Oasis
Second sponsor this week is: Simon Says StampsPrize is:
Link to store is: Simon Says Stamps
I hope you can take part and have some fun.
Please visit my teammates and leave some wonderful comments.
Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful Sunday

5 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

wow how fab Sarah? The little covered chocs look gorgeous and the card is amazing

Victoria
x

jannekescreations said...

Beautiful card Sarah ;0)
Love the shape of it, maybe I have to make it to.

Janneke X

Sprytebyrd said...

This is awesome, Sarah! I love it! I'm going to have to check out that easel pattern and give it a try!
Dee

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Sarah,

This card is just fabulous! I will have to try it. Thanks for the link. So glad you are feeling better:)

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

WOW! This is fantastic!! Love it!