Sunday, 22 November 2009

Autumn Wishes..........Stamptacular

Good Morning everyone and welcome back to another Stamptacular
The challenge for today is Nature-tacular !
To create a card or some other project that reminds you of being outside, using only natural colors you'd find in the fall.
This card reminds me of the beautiful fall weather we are having.
All the beautiful color leaves falling and the beautiful warm temps.
The month of Nov. has beem gorgeous with temps in the high teens.
I can handle a fall like this. I hope the winter is as good,since we had a short summer.
I used some papers from the Little Yellow Bicycle" Autumn Bliss".
The papers in this book are awesome, they are all very shinny.
It doesn't show up very well in the pics.
I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch.What an awesome sketch.
While blog hopping earlier, I think it will also qualify for
the OCC color challenge this week as well.How cool is that, 1 card and 3 challenges done.
Supplies;
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle " Autumn Bliss"
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories:MA ribbon,$store pearls,Glitter pen.

You will want to take part this week because there are 4 Magnolia stamps
up for grabs. They were donated by Cute Stamps and Cards


Thank you for visiting, I love hearing from you.
Please visit again as I am working on several projects that I will post this week.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

5 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Sarah, this is STAMPTACULAR! Love the colors and paper and all your detail! It's great to have you playing along with Mercy's sketch challenge! Smiles 2 U,Pam :)

Mercy said...

sarah...this is so stunning! you know i love me some verve {wink, wink}, and you've made them shine with this beauty! great colors, ribbon, and dp too!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a fabulous job!

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Liza said...

A stunning card Sarah, as always. I so love your style of card making.

Liza x

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

This is beautiful!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous card Sarah - LOVE the elegant layout, you rocked the sketch!

Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the OCC! Hugs, Jennifer :)