Monday, 30 November 2009

Christmas Wishes!!

Good Monday Morning .....MoJo Monday Fans!
Its time for another MoJo-licious sketch.
Wow, time is really flying, hard to believe its the end of Nov.
I've been so busy with work and my volunteer work, plus working on a few projects as gifts.All I need now is time to upload them. Hopefully I will get them
on my blog some time this week.
I am off today but I will be spending most of it at the fire hall, as the Ladies Aux .have a catering job to do tonight.I won't get home till about 10pm.
We have 2 more catering jobs before Christmas,plus I am on the social committee at work and we are planning a christmas party for that.Then DH has his christmas party for the fire dept.Makes for a couple of more busy weeks.



Supplies:
Paper:S.E.I.
Stamps:Verve
Ink;SU
Accessories:MM rhinestones,Fancy tags nesties, circle nesties, MS border punch.
Thank you for visiting. I love to hear your wonderful comments.
Be sure to check out the talented MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

6 comments:

Lorraine said...

Love your card Sarah and your blog only just found it.

Gloria said...

Sarah, your card is lovley!

Jillmc said...

Hi Sarah......just came across your blog and love your work! Question for you.....on your Christmas Wishes card, is the white oval on your label a separate punch? Thanks!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is beautiful, Sarah! I love your grouping of trees and the beautiful colors.

Miche said...

I love your card...it is beautiful!!!

rubberstampinzone said...

Wow this is lovely! Love the trees and the colors are marvelous!