Sunday, 1 November 2009

Coffee & Friends with..............Stamptacular !

Welcome back to Stamptacular .
The challenge this week is "Friendship".
You have to create a card for a friend plus there is a catch...
you have to create your own background pattern paper or cardstock
and use it on your card.
I think I fell short on this challenge this week.I didn't see the background
part till I was writing this up,lol.Pays to read everything,lol.
Actually I would have been ok if I had posted the project I was working on.
Believe it or not I did do something with the background, not knowing that it was a requirement,lol.But it didn't work out the way I had planned it , so I put it aside and did this card , as I was running late with the challenge.
Hopefully I can salvage some of it and post at a later date.
For this card I did sponge some ink on the main panel.




Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink:SU
Accessories:MA ribbon,$store gems,MS border punch.

The prize for this weeks challenge is a Cuttlebug folder donated by Liza.
You will have from now until midnight (EST) November 7th, 2009 to complete this challenge and post a DIRECT LINK to your submission into our Mr. Linky in order to be entered into the drawing for this week's fabulous prize .

Please check out all the fab creations from the Stamptacular Team.

Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful Sunday.


4 comments:

Juls said...

so gorgeous!! Love the images!! and the colour combo is so unsual bu just beautiful!

Leslie Hanna said...

THIS is GORGEOUS!

jannekescreations said...

Great card Sarah ;0)
I did not read it eighter *wink

Janneke X

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah!