Wednesday, 4 November 2009

Happy Birthday Mom !

Hi every one,Here is a set I made for my DMIL for her birthday
in Oct.I am just getting around to posting it.
It seems I have been bitten by the bug to make more than a card lately.
I am having fun thinking outside the box and coming up with different
projects for some very special people.
My DMIL turned 85 and what do you get for someone that age?
She is still very active and lives by herself.
Since she loves chocolate, I made her a little treat basket and filled it with little Hersey chocolate bars.I made a little gift card holder and gave her a gift card to her favorite place to eat.
She goes there most every Sunday after Church with all the ladies from her
group.
DH and I also took her for dinner on her birthday as well.
She loves going out to eat.



+

+

Inside
I used this sketch >>>SC243 for the card.
I found the basket on SCS and thought I had saved the link.
But I can't seem to find it anywhere, I even searched SCs but no luck.
I believe the gift card holder came from SCS as well.
If anyone knows the links,please let me know and I can linked them up.
Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon, MS border punch,MM rhinestone brads.

Thanks for stopping by. Please visit again. I have a couple more projects ready to upload as well.

3 comments:

Christi said...

What a stunning set! Wow!!

Gloria said...

Lovely Sarah! I sure could enjoy a Hershy bar right now. Your MIL is one lucky lady!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.