Monday, 2 November 2009

Holiday Cheer with MoJo Monday..

Hi everyone and welcome to MoJo Monday challenge.
Since this is the first challenge of the month, that means its
contest time.So dust off your Mojo and get ready to create.
Then leave a link to your project in the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post here>>>>>>>MoJo 111
If you upload to online galleries, please also use tag/keyword MOJO111.

We'll have one winner for every 75 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24 value).


+

I loved this sketch and made it into a Christmas card.
I told you most of my cards from now in would Christmas.
I went thru all my stamps and pulled out everything Christmas
and put them all into a container on my desk.
I cut into this pad of yummy paper from S.E.I. "Winter Song"
I found it at Michaels and used a coupon, so got it for a really good price.
I did a technique I love doing....Paper piecing.
Supplies:
Paper: S.E.I. "Winter Song"
Stamps: Whiff of Joy, Verve, Hero Arts
INk: Versafine
Accessories:Mm rhinestones, Tombows
So get your MoJo working and start creating, upload, so we all can see your wonderful creations.
Don't forget to check out the rest of my fellow MoJo Makers
for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

3 comments:

Mary Fish said...

This sweet card makes me want to sing, too. What a darling image. The colors are divine and I love the flower accent. Hugs, Mary

Stamping with Murphy said...

Too cute! Love the colors and that happy little caroler just makes me smile! Lovely card!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah this is sooooo adorable, that is the cutest image....wonderful coloring...have a fabulous week gf!

enjoy *~*