Monday, 9 November 2009

Merry Christmas .........MOJO112

Hi MoJo Fans, its time for another MoJo Challenge.
Julee keeps knocking out awesome sketches.
For my card I used more of the Su paper from my last project.
It was still setting on my desk, not put away.I also used my new stamps from Verve.
This release has been awesome, so many wonderful stamps to choose from.
This has been a killer week for me.We did inventory at the store.
I worked all last week and the weekend and right thru to this past weekend.
I worked till 10 pm on Sat. and then back at it again 8 am Sun. morning.
I am heading into work again to day, I am so glad to have the next few days off,
also so glad that inventory is over with for another year.


+

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Verve
Ink: Memento & SU
Accessories: Nesties ciricles,Offray ribbon, glitter pen,jumbo eyelet from my stash.

I stamped the poinsettias on the red PP , cut them out and pop dotted them
onto the wreath. I also cut and popped the bow.
I added a couple pieces of leftover paper to the inside of my card with a few poinsettias.I love decorating the insides of my cards as well.

Thank you for visiting, I love hearing all your comments.
Please be sure to check out the rest of girls from the MoJo Team
and see thier wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.

7 comments:

Carolyn said...

Sarah, what a great card. I couldn't come up with anything on this sketch. Took me forever. Yours is so beautiful.
Hugs xx
Carolyn

Gloria said...

Sarah, your card is lovely. Really like the way you did the flowers!

Mary Fish said...

Breathtaking mojo sketch with this designer paper. Very classy.

Marisa said...

LOVE what you've done with this week's mojo sketch!!

rubberstampinzone said...

Your card is very beautiful. I love everything about it. especially the DSP. your take on the sketch is perfect. marvelous work!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, just love your wreath!!

Liza said...

A stunning card Sarah, it is so elegant and stylish.

Liza x