Monday, 16 November 2009

O Christmas Tree.....MoJo Style

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday and another
wonderful sketch our fab leader has designed.
I don't know how Julee does it all, designing stamps and sketches.
I used my Verve stamps from the last release and I have to say they are
awesome.So many wonderful stamps to create Christams cards with.
I find myself reaching for Verve stamps all the time and the rest of my stamps never see ink,lol.
For this card I had fun playing with glitter, you should my desk, everything
is covered with it,lol.
I stamped the tree in Old Olive ink on some very vanilla CS, added some glue and then sprinkled some MS glitter over it and put it aside to dry while working on the rest of the card.I just love all the sparkles on this card. The pic doesn't do it justice.


+

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
INk: SU
Accessories:MM rhinestones, MS glitter, MS border punch, Ciricle nesties,
Sheer ribbon from my stash,CB snowflake EB folder.

Get your Mojo working and upload your cards for all us to see.
Please be sure and check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Thank you for visiting and have a wonderful MOnday!

11 comments:

Selene Kempton said...

It's so glittery it almost looks like flock! I really love your card this week! Beautiful work!

Gloria said...

Lovely

Lelia said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Diane said...

Your card is stunning. I love the image and colours you have used, You have inspired me - your card makes me want to go and buy the stamp and use it for the rest of my Christmas cards.
Love Diane xx

craftykitten said...

Hi Sarah,
I think this card is absolutely stunning. I love that shade of green that you have used and that against the white is superb. I just HAVE to have that stamp.
Love it!
Hugs
Dawn xx

maryr917 said...

this is such a pretty card sarah-thanks for the inspiration

CraftinGranny said...

This card is absolutely the "Show Stopper" Sarah. I love everything about it! Thanks so much for sharing your talent.
"Hugs" Granny

Wendy said...

Oh Sarah, this is so pretty!

Terry Oulboub said...

I was blog hopping and noticed your card on Mojo Monday and had to comment on how beautiful it is. The colors are so perfect and your embellishments really stand out! Beautiful workmanship!

rubberstampinzone said...

Glittery Gorgeous! Stunning and perfection!! Your card is divine!

Liza said...

A stunning card Sarah, I love all the sparkle.

Liza x