Sunday, 8 November 2009

Snow Wonderful .......Stamptacular

Hi again Peeps, its time again for Stamptacular Sunday's Challenge.
Its been a really busy and hetic week for me.We are doing inventory
this weekend at the store and I have to work all weekend.I worked last Sat. and Sun, plus working again this weekend and then again next weekend.
Will be so glad to get this inventory over with, I have been prepping the last 5 weeks and its been a tiring few weeks.

The challenge for this week is a sketch.
When I saw the sketch for the first time , I thought it would be a toughie,
and really wasn't looking forward to it,but once I got started on it , it came together really good.
I am pleased with how it turned out.
I used some paper from SU, its so yummy.
I hope you all will try it.


Inside + Sketch

Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Memento
Accessories:Offray ribbon, MS snowflake punches, $store rhinestones,pinking nesties, glitter pen.
The prize for this challenge is a stamp set or 4 single stamps from

Thank you for visiting and I look forward to seeing all your creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday.

6 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

LOVE your take on this. It's so adorable. I also love that Verve snowman.

Gloria said...

Sarah, another wonderful cards!!!

joey said...

Hi Sarah

your card is gorgeous! fantastic colour combo

Joey.x

Line said...

Wow! This is so gorgous Sarah!! Fabulous take on the sketch!!
The papers are so yummy and I love those snowflakes!

Hugs, Line

Paula said...

Beautiful take on this sketch, love what you did with it!
Pleasantly,
Paula

Georgia said...

Hi Sarah, I love the color combo. Just became a follower. Sorry it's taken so long.