Monday, 23 November 2009

Star Of Wonder......

Welcome back to MoJo Monday and a sketch to kick start your week.
Julee has designed another awesome sketch.
I found this sheet of shimmer cardstock in my pile, I believe it maybe
Bazzill, and decided to work with it. I kept my card very simple to show case the star.I added a few pearls and some white ribbon to finish it off.
I seldom keep my cards so simple, but with the shimmer CS, I didn't want to cover it up. I am loving the look of it.
I embossed the star and sentiment with white EMP.


Supplies:
Paper: Bazzill shimmer CS
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Versamark
Accessories:Ranger EBP, Offray ribbon, MM pearls,MS border punch.
Thank you for visiting. I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of my fellow MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back later with a few projects I am working on.

8 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

ooh lovely

Victoria
x

Amanda said...

So very pretty! Love it!

lotsa scrap said...

What a beautiful card--I love the navy and white combination and that star is fantastic!

Joyce said...

Sarah...........I always enjoy your beautiful cards. Keep up the good work! Hugs!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful!!! I have to do a Hannukah card for Dh's co worker and I would love to use this idea!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sarah this card is amazing! I love all your cards but this one really stands out in it's simplicty and beauty........ thanks so much for sharing. PS: Love the bow!

Renu (midnitecreations) said...

So pretty. I really like this one.

adeline said...

Hi Sarah,
Your cards are really beautiful!
Our new shop is looking for DT members and we would love to have you in our team.
Hope you will be interested.
Have a great day.
Adeline
http://www.infinimentscrap.com/boutique/index.php?language=An