Sunday, 29 November 2009

Weaving....with ribbon!!

Weaving with Stamptacular.......
The challenge for this week ... to create a project that incorporates weaving
somewhere.
When I saw what the challenge was for this week, I was afraid it was gonna be time consuming and hard to do. I wasn't sure what to make, so when I am stuck , I always go to SCS and do a search and this is what I found.
I saw a card on there with this ribbon weaving and it lead me to this site for a tut on >>>>>>Ribbon Weaving
It was so easy and fast to do.I created a wreath with my weaving, added a bow and some rhinestones and .....Voila !
After having the wreath made, I searched thru my papers and found this sheet of PP from SandyLion.I've had this paper for some time and it matched my wreath perfect.The berries on the paper was a little dull, so I highlighted them a little with a Tombow marker.
I used a Fancy Tags for my sentiment.
I borrowed the tags from my friend( Thank You Kathy), since I done have them yet.
I have them on order and hopefully have them soon.

Supplies:
Paper:SandyLion
Stamps:Clear stamps
Ink: SU
Accessories:Offray ribbon, $store rhinestones,Circle nesties,rectangle nesties.

The sponsor for this week is Sassy Studio Designs with four
images of winners choice.How cool is that.
We also have another sponsor....Emma with Stampin-up,
She is giving away... Stampin' Up Tall Tales 12" Designer Paper Pack.

So get your mojo going and let us see what you can do with weaving.
Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has created.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

10 comments:

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Sarah,

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love every element of it. You are sooo talented!

Jackie said...

Beautiful!!

Biscuitlid said...

this is so very pretty. You must be very patient to create stuff like this!

Victoria
x

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Your wreathe is STUNNING!! Love this beautiful card!!

leslie said...

A-MA-ZING! I have sent your link to my tweeple, and we're gonna try this! Your card is gorgeous!

mochamama said...

Wow Sarah this is beautiful!!!! The patience!!!!!

maxine said...

wow this is fantastic, it is beautiful.

Conniecrafter said...

Just Gorgeous and the paper is perfect!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is pure art. LOVE the holy leaves. The colours are show stoppers!

Leslie Hanna said...

Okay, now that I've made the wreath, how did you make that double-loop bow? I MUST KNOW! (Thanks)