Wednesday, 9 December 2009

Happy-holly days .....

Hi and welcome back.
Today I am showing you a set I made for a group of 8 ladies I meet with
every month.
We meet once a month at my friend Kathy's house and make cards and we take turns bringing the dessert for the night.Its a fun night out and we learn
differents techniques.
I wanted to make them a little treat for christmas, so I made these cute little boxes and cards.I used the box found here>.>>2-5-7-10 Box.
I adapted the box a bit to hold my treats.I made it a bit taller with out using the
fold down flap.I rounded off the top of the sides on the boxes.
I added some hot chocolate packages,Biscotti,candy canes and some
mint sticks.
I keep the cards fairly simple and used some SU cardstock and some
christmas paper from a couple of years ago.I use Verve stamps and cut out the tree and holly and pop dotted them.I just Love my Verve stamps.
I made the little tags using nesties tags.Added some $store rhinestones.
They went over very well as all the women loved them.




.


.

.

Supplies:
Paper:Deja Views
Stamps: Verve
Ink:SU
Accessories:MA ribbons, poinsettia nestie, MS border punch, Nestie tags,
$store rhinestones.


Thank you for visiting. I love to hear your comments.
I have another project to upload in a couple of days and I think it may be
my fav project I have ever done.I am so excited with how it turned out.
So please come back and let me know what you think.
Have a wonderful day.
I am off to the fire hall for an AUx meeting and a Christmas dinner with
the ladies.The fire dept is catering to us and I can't wait to see what they have cooked up!

6 comments:

Biscuitlid said...

these are absolutley gorgeous, love the way you've amended the bag template too

Victoria
x

Gloria said...

Great job!!! Love it all and lucky ladies who receive these!

Lorraine said...

Wow just gorgeous brilliant job

Christi said...

Wow!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!!!!!

karen said...

these are fantastic! A great idea!

Sharon Keanly said...

These gifts are absolutely STUNNING! Well done, you talented lady. Hugs Sharon