Sunday, 20 December 2009

May Your Holidays be.....

Filled with Laughter and Merriment!

Hi and welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
The challenge for today is Multi Folds!
For this challenge you will create a card that has more than the traditional single fold…how you create this card is up to you as long as it has more than one fold! Also ....don’t forget to stamp!




For my card I made it a Joy Fold Card.
You can find a tut here>>>>SCS Joy Fold Card
I tweaked it a bit for my image.
Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps: Verve, Hero Arts
Ink: SU
Accessories:Sheer ribbon, Labels nesties,MS glitter,.
This weeks sponsor is donated by:
Simon Says Stamp
$25. coupon plus FREE shipping!
Hard to believe Santa will be here in 5 days.I've had a busy ,busy week.
This being the reason why I am late getting my card uploaded to my blog.
We had our Christmas party for the Fire Dept. last night.
The food was awesome and we had a great time.
I was nervous at the beginning of dinner, because as president ,I had to get up and make a speech on behalf of the Ladies AUx. and make a presentation to the
Chief of the Fire Dept.All the money we raise for our caterings go to them
and this year was our very best.We were very sucessfull,we donated a lot of money and the crowd was up cheering and clapping and I had to wait to finish
my speech.Dh said I did a great speech,lol.I was glad to set back done again.
Hope everyone is ready for Santa.
Everyone finished their Christmas shopping?
I have Dh's big gift to pick up and hopefully today
it will be done.Then to finish tiding up and I will be all ready.
Have a wonderful Sunday and a very Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Gloria said...

sarah, your card is lovely

Stamp Talk with Tosh said...

Ooooo!! Love your folds!! Love your colors!! Love your Tree, and Love your flake!! What a gorgeous card!!

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Sarah,

Your card is just stunning! I love that big tree. Now I wish I would have ordered that set too. I also think that sentiment is the SWEETEST!