Monday, 14 December 2009

Merry Christmas From....

Merry Christmas from Our House to yours!
Welcome to another MoJo Monday Challenge and another
awesome sketch.I 've been wanting to try this stamp with the snowflakes
in a circle and this sketch works great for it.
I embossed the snowflakes with white embossing powder,
cut out a snowflake and pop dotted it.

Supplies:
Paper: Deja Views
Stamps;Verve
Ink: MS
Accessories;Offray ribbon, HA pearls,Scallop border punch, circle nesties,
Ranger EMB Powder.
Please check out the Mojo Makers for their creations.
Thank you for visiting.
Have a wonderful Monday.
I will be back on Tuesday with an awesome creation.

6 comments:

Sharon Keanly said...

Hi there Sarah. My first visit. I think I must start entering these Mojo Monday challenges. Your cards are absolutely stunning. Greetings from Sunny South Africa. Hugs Sharon

Mary Fish said...

Sweet Sarah . . . this is so soft and pretty. Great job on the Mojo! Hugs, M

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is gorgeous, Sarah! Love the white embossing.

Gloria said...

Lovely Sarah!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card Sarah, I LOVE the fun winter colors and stunning layout!

Hugs, Jennifer :)