Wednesday, 30 December 2009

Merry Christmas Set!

Hi Everyone, just posting a little set I made for one of Dh's co-workers.
I had made a set for my sister for her birthday awhile back (which I will post later)and Dh saw it and wanted me to make something for one of the women in the office.I couldn't make the same as I did for my sister(you will see why),so this is what I came up with.I had this little notepad I had bought at Michaels and it had the initial R and was perfect. Iddin't like the cover on the notepad, so
took it off using it as a template and made another.I used some yummy paper from S.E.I.I also made this little box to hold some yummy Lindor chocolates.
The tut for the box can be found here>>>>SCS.
It called for shipping tags and didn't have any so modified it a bit.
Of course the set wasn't complete without a card.




.
notepad open

Supplies:
Paper: S.E.I.
Stamps;Verve & SU
Ink:SU
Accessories:Glittery ribbon from my stash,$store rhinestones,MS border punch,
oval nesties.
Thank you for visiting, I will be back later with a project I made for my sister.
Have a wonderful day.

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Gorgeous!!!

kksb said...

Wow. There are sooo many wonderful aspects to papercrafting. Your combining these lovely papers with that punch is magnificent. Yum
TFS

Georgia said...

Sarah, these are lovely. You did a great job!!

Sharon Keanly said...

Oh my goodness Sarah, this is absolutely adorable. Would love to get some lessons from you. Hugs Sharon

alina said...

absolutely beautiful!
hugs, Alina

scrappingnana said...

This is absolutely gorgeous. Great job. TFS

Whimcees said...

Beautiful! Layout, colors, images!

Wishing you everything good in the new year!

Barbara Diane

Emily said...

Wow, Sarah! These are all spectacular!!!