Sunday, 27 December 2009

Merry Christmas........

Merry Christmas Everyone, I hope Santa found you all and was good to you.
He sure was good to me, I got a lot of new things for my scraproom.
I can't wait to try them out.
Welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday.
Our challenge for this Sunday is Snowtacular and all you have to do is
create a card or some other project that has some sort of snow. The snow can be part of a scene on the stamp you use, snowflakes, or you can use some other stamping technique to create your snow…it’s all up to you! As long as we can see snow and you include some sort of stamping, then your good.
My card is fairly simple , but my tree is full of snow , plus I added some snow flakes that was punched from my border.I just added some snow to them.
It looks so pretty IRL, its so glittery.


Our sponsor this week is from
Stamping Bella
The prize is $25.00 Gift Certifcate
Gotta love that.
So go and get creative and show us your snowy card or project.
Be sure to check out the rest of the team for their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
I am headed off to work today :(
Its my Sunday to work. Can't wait for next weekend as I have 4 days off,WOOOHooo.