Monday, 21 December 2009

O Holy Night ...

Hi and welcome to another MOJO Monday.
The sketch today is very easy, which was great for me ,lol.
The last few days have went by so fast and I still have a few things to do,
plus I work the next 3 days as well.
Even thou the sketch was easy , I am late getting my card uploaded.
My batteries were dead in my camera and had to do a recharge.
I think its time I get some new batteries.
Maybe Santa will have some in my sock,lol.




.

Supplies:
Paper: MM "FaLaLa",
Stamps:Inkadinkado , Ink:Memento, Accessories:Offray ribbon,Clear button, Bazzill button brad,Ms Border punch.

Edit to add the supply list.I was in a hurry and forgot to add it and a couple of people asked what stamp set I used.The music notes are already stamped on the paper.

Thank you for visiting. I love reading all your wonderful comments.Please be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their wonderful creations.

Have a wonderful Monday.

Merry Christmas!


4 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, love this card! What company is the image from?

LeAnne said...

Sarah, I also would like to know what company this stamp set is from....and the music as well!

Wendy said...

Oh Sarah! What a lovely card and especially this time of year!

Conniecrafter said...

Love what you have done with this stamp, I hope I remembered to take pics of the ones I did with the same stamp, I need to get posting at CC. Merry Christmas!