Sunday, 13 December 2009

Silent Night !

Hi again,Its time for another Stamptacular challenge and
the challenge for today is ......Christmas with a Twist !
You have to create a card or project for Christmas with no reds
or greens.
I wasn't sure what I wanted to do for this challenge, but I had pulled several papers that I could use for this challenges that didn't have the traditional
colors of red and green.
I played around with them for awhile,but couldn't get it to work for me and then I saw on my desk several challenges I had printed off I had wanted to try.
So I took the white challenge from SCS where you could only use white card stock and one color of ink.Everything seem to click into place for me
and I am quite pleased with out my card turned out.
I am loving the look of all white.
It also qualifies for the OCCC challenge this week.

For my white creation, I took a piece of white Cs and ran it thru my CB using A SU folder" Petals A Plenty", and then scored another piece of white CS, half inch apart with my Score it.I made the flower using the Nesties Poinsettia.
I stamped the sentiment with silver ink and then trimmed around
everything with a silver pen.Added some white pearls and a piece of white offray ribbon.Bow made using a bowmaker.



Supplies:
Paper:White CS
Stamps:Verve
Ink: MS
Accessories:Nesties poinsettia, nestie circles,Offray ribbon, MM pearls, silver pen, MS branch punch.

Our feature sponsores this week are;

Sponsor: Funky FairyPrize:
A Chocolate Covered Christmas Downloadable
http://funkyfairyspapercrafts.com/

Sponsor: Lauren Meader of Papertrey Ink
One downloadable template of winner's choicesite address: http://papertreyink.com/

So get creative and let us see what you can do with not using reds and greens
for christmas.
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team and see their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
I am off to meet up with the women from the social club at work to set up for our Christmas party tonight.

23 comments:

Gloria said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!

Valerie said...

Wow! I just love this card! The all white is so elegant and beautifully done.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

Sarah, this is stunning and beautiful!!! LOVE it!

Piali said...

Gorgeous Sarah!! I love white on white cards..the embossing folder is awesome !! fabulous work.
hugs
Piali

jannekescreations said...

I find your card so elegant Sarah ;0)

Janneke X

Ps I was you stamp sister and love to know if you loved the things you got from me .... please let me know!

alina said...

I have enjoyed the visit, Sarah, you have a wonderful blog! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Alina

tiggertastic said...

My God this is braethtaking, i can't stop looking at it..............
sarah xx

Aud Kirsten said...

A very elegant card! Love it:)

Hugs:)

Christi said...

Absolutely stunning!!

Liza said...

A fabulous card Sarah, it is so elegant.

Liza x

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Sarah your card is just so beautiful. I love all the elements of white together. Gorgeous!

Joyce said...

Such a beautiful, elegant card, Sarah. Love your work, as always!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow so Gorgeous!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Oh my goodness, my jaw just hit the floor. What a stellar card. It is so fabulous all in white and I love that embossed BG (I actually just ordered that EF from SU!). I really love this Mojo Monday sketch. I have seen so many through the Blogosphere this week but I think I like your creation the best! Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at the OCC!

Jennifer Meyer said...

Beautiful card and design Sarah! Such a wondeful and elegant layout, I LOVE the colors and stunning shimmer!

Please stop by the OCC tomorrow, your card will be featured! Thanks for joining us last week!

Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Sandee said...

Oh Sarah! This is so gorgeous! Very elegant!!!!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Hi Sarah,

I just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on being the featured designer this week at the OCC. Your card is so lovely and I am not surprised that it was picked as the best submitted to OCC this week. Thanks again for joining in the fun at the OCC this week!

Shirley N said...

Love this--so very elegant!

Silke Ledlow said...

WOWZER - Sarah - this is gorgeous!!! Congrats on being our OCC FS this week!!! Hugs ~S~

Joycelyn Turner said...

This is simply breathtaking!!!! What an absolutely GORGEOUS creation!!! Wonderful to have you featured on the OCC!!!

Jennifer Meyer said...

A BIG congrats Sarah :) Your card is stunning and we are SO excited to feature you on the OCC this week!

Have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs & Smiles, Jennifer :)

Marisa said...

This is fabulous!!! Love white on white cards and you have done this to perfection!

Wendy J. said...

Sarah, this is just gorgeous! Thanks for being our guest designer on OCC!