Sunday, 6 December 2009

Snowflake Splendor!

Hi and welcome back.
Todays challenge on Stamptacular >>Let It Shine !
For this week’s challenge you will create a card or some other project that has LOTS and LOTS of bling, sparkle and shine! How you create such masterpiece is up to you…as long as it shines and incorporates some stamping.

I took this challenge to make a Globe card found
here on SCS.....Snow Globe Card.
I saw this on SCS a few weeks ago and wanted to try it but just got around to making it.I added a lot of bling ,sparkle and shine to my card.
I used some Cosmo Cricket paper from my stash and used some sparkle paper from S.E.I. for my snow pieces and snowflakes on the card.
I also used one of my new stamps from Kraftin Kimmie.
I am loving her stamps.
I paper pieced her outfit.

+
Supplies:
Paper: CC
Stamps:Kraftin Kimmie , Verve
Ink:SU
Accessories:Acetate,MS snowflake punch, MS border punch,MM pearl,MA
velvet ribbon.Snow flakes are from the MS border punch.Star dust pen.

Our Sponsor this week is our own DT member, Paula.
She is giving away this....


Also Emma Lockley is sponsoring this...


Please be sure to check out the rest of the team and see their awesome creations.
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
We are having our first snow and big white fluffies are coming down. Everything looks so pretty.
I am off to finish my Christmas decorations.
I put my tree up yesterday and now its ready to be decorated along with the rest of the house.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!

1 comment:

Biscuitlid said...

this is just gorgeous

Victoria
x