Monday, 7 December 2009

SnowFlakes are Winter's Wonder!

Welcome back to another MoJo Monday and since this is the first Monday
of the month, its contest time again.So dust of your Mojo and get ready to stamp.
Since its a contest, that means Julee is giving away a prize.
We'll have one winner for every 75 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24 value).

Snowflakes and more Snowflakes,On Sunday we had our very first
snow. We didn't get a lot, just a couple of inches of big white fluffies.
Every thing looks so pretty.
So when I looked at the MoJo Monday sketch for today, I decided to make a winter card with some snowflakes.This paper from SU was still setting out on my desk and I went with it.
I love the circles on the sketch that Julee designed.
I don't know how she juggles everything and still come up with awesome sketches.




Supplies:
Paper:SU
Stamps:Verve
INk:Memento
Accessories:Circle nesties, MS and Ek Sucess snow flake punches,$store pearls,
Offray ribbon.
Don't forget to check out the MoJO Makers.
Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
I have been promising to upload some projects I've been working on,
and I will do so this week.I can't wait for you all to see what I have been working on.
Have a wonderful Monday!

17 comments:

Silke Ledlow said...

WOW - Sarah - this is one fantastic looking card and take on the Sketch!!! I love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Kreativmonster said...

I am totally fascinated by your card - everything is just perfect! I love the colours, the design, absolutely everything!
How did you get the white rims around the circles? Do you cut of the rim of the first die cut and layer a white one? I have to try this, the effect is stunning!

artfeltexpressions said...

Beautiful card!

Mary Fish said...

Stunning use of the Christmas Cocoa Paper. Gorgeous bow! Hugs, Mary

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE the snowflakes you used, this is a gorgeous card.

Carol Kugler said...

WOW... absolutely beautiful and stunning!! What a work of ART!

Carol
www.kooglenotes.blogspot.com

mow180 said...

Nice card and you tie beautiful bows!

Biscuitlid said...

this is lovely - so nice to see papers as the main feature

Victoria
x

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow Sarah, this is so gorgeous, great dp!

enjoy *~*

audrey said...

I love, love your card, the snowflakes are gorgeous, match the paper completely. The bow is perfect too.
We got over a foot of snow from that storm yesterday...maybe we can send more to you...us maritimers like to look after one another. :)

Marie B. said...

Oooooooo, what a beauty! I love the color scheme!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

OH my goodness, I just love this Sarah! :)

Maggie said...

Love the color combination and your interpretation of the sketch. So elegant. *wink*

Gloria said...

Love the colors and the card is great!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the papers, great job with the design!

Sharon Keanly said...

OMGoodness me, your creations are beyond stunning. I would give my eyeteeth to produce cards of this standard. Wow!

Chris said...

This is such a beautiful card Sarah - I keep coming back and looking at it in awe! The details are just so perfect and pretty - it's stunning!