Monday, 28 December 2009

Thanks So Much......MoJo Monday

Hi again, time for another MoJo Monday.
Wow, hard to believe a year has gone by and this is the last sketch for 2009.
Julee has designed awesome sketches this past year and I totally enjoyed
creating with them.She makes it so easy to do so.
I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in the new year.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and enjoyed spending it with family and friends.
I spent Christmas with my family and friends and had the most wonderful
Christmas.It went by to fast and I had to go back to work yesterday.
I am looking forward to this coming weekend with 4 days off.




Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: Verve
Ink: Versafine and Versamark
Accessories:Ranger EMB powder, Offray ribbon, Circle and rectangular nesties,$store gems.
Thank you so much for visiting, I love hearing all your wonderful comments
and reading all your wonderful emails.
Don't forget to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers and see their wonderful
creations.
Have a wonderful MOnday.

4 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Love your black and white Mojo Monday card, it's gorgeous! Your blog is wonderful too, into my favs you go! ;)

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card, I hope you enjoy your next long weekend!! I really love the black and white color scheme.

Gloria said...

Lovely black and white card!

rubberstampinzone said...

I'm drooling over your blog. Everthing you create is pure perfection. You sure have a sense of style in all your cards and projects. I love what you've done with the sketch too. The black and white is a favorite of mine and your card is a super stunner.