Friday, 8 January 2010

Exciting News!

2010 started out with some exciting news.Tracey over at
Sugar Creek Hollow asked me to part of her first design team.
I am so excited to part of this team, I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.
Sugar Creek Hollow is set to open up in March, offering you you
the best in Vintage, Shabby, and Primitive Digital Stamps,as well
as items for you home and gift giving pleasures.
The site is a work in progress, but if you head over there and become
a follower,you will have a chance to win a $50.gift certificate to her store.




This is a card I created using a image that Tracey sent to us.
I had fun using this digital image on my card.I printed the image on white
Cs and then the green, cut out the heart from the green and glued it to the
white cs.Added some little pearls.
This heart image will be so versatile for Valentines, Weddings, Anniversies,etc.

I hope to see you all over at Sugar Creek Hollow .
Have a wonderful day!