Sunday, 24 January 2010

Hello and welcome to another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
The challenge for today is Pop Up.
Create a card that pops up when open, the theme and design is yours to choose.
For my card I choose the Pop Up Twirl Card.
I found this tut here on >>>SCS.
It was very easy to follow and I had fun with it.
The center panel twirls and pops up when open.Very neat.
I sorta used the OCC sketch and used a rectangle in place of the oval.



The sponsor for this week is ..................Me.
I am giving away this stamp set from Verve.
So get your MoJo on and start popping out your cards.
Supplies:
Paper:My Minds Eye
Stamps: Verve
INk: Memento
Accessories:MS border punch, Rectangle nesties,Offray ribbon,Skewer, brown
floss.
I hope you take part and have a chance at winning this awesome
stamp set.
Also be sure to check out the rest of the team and see their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
I have to work today :(, plus I worked all week and all weekend, so not much done to my room and not much cardmaking done.
Hopefully by next weekend I will have most of it organized.

5 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah and that bow is awesome! Can you give some tips on how to do that?

Joseline said...

I am in love with your card Sarah! It's beautiful and you are using my favorite color combo, Pink and Brown!

I'll have to try this pop up card. Looks like fun!

HappyCrafter said...

Gorgeous card!!! That twirly pop up thing on the inside must be even cooler in person.

Tany Sol said...

Beautiful card Sarah!!!Thanks for good words. To me it is pleasant. I very much love pop-up and kirigami, in my blog there are many pop-up cards (i have a translator on the sidebar) It's all handmade work - a scalpel (maaaany scalpels), a cutting mat and a time. I cutting 6 years, and last year has started to do cards and albums - has appeared stamping(my new love), but all the same sometimes I cut pop-ups or kirigami.
Thanks again for the chance to win(it's my first challenge)
Welcome to my blog http://karysoltany.blogspot.com/
Hugs from Israel

Juls said...

How beautiful, very stylish and elegant. Hugs Juls