Monday, 18 January 2010

I Love You To Pieces....

Welcome back .....
Wow, this weeekend off, flew by way to fast.
Dh and I have been very busy all weekend trying to get my scraproom
all organized.I moved into this room over a year ago because it was a tad bit
bigger and it had more wall space for shelves and pegboard,etc.
Because I was in a hurry to move in,shelves and pegboard got installed but it
wasn't working for me.I had to much stuff,lol, and it didn't get put away
properly.I had talked to Dh, about doing some rearranging to make it work better and be able to find my things easily.So, this is what we have been doing all weekend.He installed more shelves, added some more pegboard and I have
been going thru all my stuff.I have one side of the room about done, it will take me all week to finish this off, since I have to work as well.
I can't believe how much stuff I was hoarding. I have filled 2 garbage bags
with empty boxes, paper, containers, etc.I am also purging and have filled a couple of shopping bags with some paper , stickers, etc I will never use and I haven't even gone thru my racks of paper yet.DH put in more racks, so I can sort my paper and cardstock better.
I have someone in mind who I think can use some of the things I am purging.
Hopefully, she can take some of it.
Needless to say , in the middle of all this is my desk and I can't even find the
top,lol.
I manage to clean off a space to work on my cards for this weekend.

The sketch for this MoJo MOnday is brought to you by Mary.
I just love it, so very easy and that is what I need at the moment,lol.
I pulled out some MM paper from my scrap drawer and this is what I created.
I used my new MS heart border punch.



Supplies:
Paper:MM
Stamps:Verve
Ink:Memento
Accessories:Versa mark, Ranger EMBP,$store gems,Offray ribbon,heart brad form my stash.


Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers and see their wonderful creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!


17 comments:

June Houck said...

Sarah, I love love love your take on Julee's sketch. All those extra oval layers really make it pop! GORGEOUS card.

Gloria said...

Lovely card Sarah! Good luck getting your room organized!

Dani said...

What a lovely card!!

Kelli said...

YAY! I have that punch and can see what it looks like USED... LOL

That paper is very pretty and I love the ribbon treatment!!!!

Have fun in the ol DUNGEON... that is PRE CLEANED CRaft Room name for mine... LOL

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute and beautiful card - Sarah!!! Love the colors you used and you sweet heart punch!!! Hugs ~S~

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Beatuful card. I love your color combo. And I just love the sentiment

Joan said...

Great card Sarah.

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, I luv this....gorgeous....I happy for you that you are getting a craft room, wow...I hope to one day.....enjoy it!

enjoy *~*

HappyCrafter said...

So classy! I like how you layered the sentiment on multiple levels of ovals, and the colours are so nice and warm :-)

edyo said...

What a beautiful card! love it :)

Primitive Paper said...

What a classy looking card...I love all the bright colors.

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful! Love the layers!
Dee

Cassie said...

oh gosh i love this card to pieces sarah! it's phenomenal!!!
have fun with the organizing and purging - that's what i've been doing too!

Joseline said...

I love this card!! The colors, sketch and details!! I didn't have a chance to play yesterday but, now that I saw the sketch, I must play!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rel Squire said...

Hi Sarah, your card is beautiful and love the word sentiment. We are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the 2nd of Feb this year and would love to have such a sweet sentiment. Is this part of a set? or a one off. Love your cards and enjoy Mojo Monday tremendously.

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室