Monday, 4 January 2010

Keep Me in your Heart.........MoJo 120

Hi Everyone and welcome to the first MoJo of 2010.
Wishing everyone a Happy New year.
Since this is the first sketch of the year and month, that means its contest time.
So dust off your MoJo and get busy creating, we will be giving away some prizes.
The Prizes: We'll have one winner for every 75 entries, up to a max of SEVEN winners!!! Winners will receive the Verve Stamps set of their choice (up to a $24 value).
To jump start the new year Teresa has designe this wonderful sketch.
Thank you Teresa,I had fun with it.
Since I was in the mood for Valentines card, I dug these scraps out of my scrap drawer. My New years resolution is to use up my scraps, I have tons of them,lol.



Supplies:
Paper:Carolees
Stamps: Verve
Ink;Memento
Accessories:Octagon nesties, Offray ribbon, $store gems, Ms border punch.

Thank you for visiting , I love to hear your comments.
Don't forget to check out the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
Have a wonderful Monday!

7 comments:

Gloria said...

Lovely card!

newfiecrafter said...

Beautiful card love the sentiment

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

Sarah, this is sooo adorable, I luv the colors....Happy New Year and blessings to you in 2010!

enjoy *~*

josie said...

Love your card and the sentiment.

Juls said...

very stylish! My fav colour combo! Hugs Juls

GrammySue's Creations said...

Love your card and the colors that you used. Very pretty.

Elisa said...

beautiful card and sentiment
Elisa