Monday, 11 January 2010

Mr. & Mrs...............MoJo121

Good MoJo Monday Morning.
Welcome to another awesome sketch.
For my card, I used up some more of the same paper as I did on
my last 2 cards.It was still setting on my desk and I love expermenting
with the different color combos.
I used my new MS Topiary border punch my daughter bought me for Christmas.
I also used my new MS water Lily punch.I went into the city to Michaels yesterday and saw the MS water Lily punches and picked both of them up.
They had the punches on for 30% off plus I used a coupon for 20% off total
purchases.So got an awesome deal on some things yesterday.



Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps:Inkadinkado
Ink:Versafine
Accessories:MS Topiary borderpunch, MS water Lily,$store pearls,offray ribbon.

Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Be sure to check out the rest of the MoJo Makers for their awesome creations.
They totally rock the sketches.
Have a wonderful Monday.

18 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, this card is sooo gorgeous!Love the colors and the border is yummy! TFS!

Joseline said...

I fell in love with this card when I saw it on Mojo Monday card sketch. I didn't realize you were a DT member for them. Great work!

Cindy Haffner said...

Perfect, I think I need those pucnhes!!

Juls said...

this is so stunningly elegant! Love it! Hugs Juls

Heidi Lopez said...

This is beautiful! I may need to get those punches now.

Mary Fish said...

Wow, what a classic bride and groom card. Love the colors and flower! Hugs, M

NikkiNix said...

Very nice.. I like how your edges and flower have teh same pointy feel... beautiful card!

Cindy O'Donnell said...

Now I need those punches! Love that bride and groom too. An absolutely beautiful card.

Cindy O'Donnell said...

I went and bought this edge punch today but forgot to ask where you got the stamp as I love it. Thanks!

Heidi Lopez said...

Sarah, this card is gorgeous! I have gone to Michael's three times looking for these punches! I am addicted now.

Joan said...

This is stunning!!!!I love all the layers and the colours!

RobbynW said...

Hi Sarah! I have to tell you that I have never been an MS fan before...but I will be hitting Michaels tomorrow to pick these punches up! LOOOOVE them! Great job on the card!
Robbyn

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Donna Moore said...

Ahhh, such a gorgeous card!! Thanks for sharing this with us!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
....Linda.... said...

Exquisite - love that topiary punch!

C.C. said...

Wow, this is so beautiful!!

文章 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,AV女優,美女,成人圖片區,080苗栗人聊天室