Sunday, 10 January 2010

Thinking Of You.....

Hi And welcome back to another Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.
The challenge for this Sunday is a sketch.
Isn't this an awesome sketch?
The theme and occasion for your card can be anything you choose. You are free to twist, turn, flip or flop the sketch as long as you can see the original sketch in your finished card. Oh, and don’t forget to stamp!
I am very pleased with how this card turned out, and I didn't even used any ribbon,lol.
I made another resolution, which was to try and use all my stamps at least once.
I've had this set for some time and this is the first I have inked it up.
I stamped the cross in black and added a bit of color with my Tombows.



Supplies:
Paper: SU
Stamps: INkadinkado
Ink: Versafine
Accessories:Tombow markers,$store pearls.
The sponsor for this week is ;
A $10. gift certificate.
Thank you for visiting, I love to hear your comments.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Edit to add.
Sorry this is late posting, I thought I had it schedule to post with the Stamptacular post, but for some reason it didn't.
I was gone most of the day, I went to Michaels and then as soon as I got
home I took down my Christmas tree and decorations and packed it away.
Just realized it wasn't posted.

8 comments:

Gloria said...

Sarah, love your card!!! The green paper that looks like swiss dots...is that embossed with a folder or paper that was purchased that way? I have been seeing lots lately that doesn't look like an embossing folder. Just wondering.

Anneke klerks said...

hello
I like this card, so beautyfull
have a great day
anneke

Jen Timko said...

Such a beautiful card and I love your use of Nouveau Chic DSP!! Gorgeous!

NikkiNix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NikkiNix said...

What a beautiful stamp!! Would you be willing to do a stamp trade? We can stamp some images and mail to each other... let me know ifyou are interested and I'll tell you offline what stamps I have :)

Conniecrafter said...

Oh wow that is just Beautiful, love your accent pearls!!

scrappingnana said...

Your card is gorgeous. I love that cross image. TFS

文章 said...

走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,85cc免費影片,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,自拍